- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- Successful development and implementation of more than one web application using Python and the Django framework.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s using XML and JSON.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL including both designing and maintaining for large datasets.
- Experience with symmetrical/asymmetrical encryption protocols and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience with Python/Django and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with PyCharm Integrated Development Environment.
- Experience with Git version control and Agile development environment with weekly scrum sprints.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Collaborate with agile development team to identify and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve business needs
- Translate business requirements into functional stories
- Develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Create and maintain test cases, execute functional tests cases and adhere to test schedules
- Perform regression and smoke testing
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Assist end users in trouble-shooting and triaging system issues
- Lead UAT sessions with end users
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional Salesforce.com Administrator experience with a strong focus on Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Validation Rules, and system integrations
- Experience building Lightning Components
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users and training end users
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience working on an agile team delivering production-ready code every 2-4 weeks
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Participate in the development of Salesforce applications based on client needs for integration, implementation, and customization projects
- Mentor and train, formally and informally, Rapitek’s Jr. and mid-level resources
- Foster and maintain development and integration standards, best practices and related deliverables with the Rapitek team
- Participate in pre-sales efforts and strategic project planning
- Ability to travel for initial project set-up and major milestones as required
- Additional duties as required
Required Technical Skills
- 2+ years experience with end to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations, and enhancement projects
2+ years APEX and VisualForce development for custom
- Salesforce functionality
- Development of custom objects, fields and formulas, custom reports, and dashboards
- Integration experience with other Salesforce Applications and External systems
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and methodologies
- Create supporting technical documentation and detailed design specifications
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflows
- Salesforce development certification (highly desired)
Hands-on development skills
- Knowledge about OOTB functionality and the ability to discern when to configure over code
Desired Technical Skills
- Design and development of applications using the Force.com IDE
- Java based web application development and OOP skills
Jitterbit or Informatica Cloud adapter for Salesforce
Certified Advanced Developer
Send your CV to us!
- Manage all Rapitek Social Media accounts
- Create new content for Rapitek Social Media accounts
- Produce weekly mass e-mail newsletters
- Develop positive relationships with fans, clients and community members
- Other duties assigned by the GM